When can I file a complaint?
When you have a problem with an authority of the Basque Autonomous Community (local councils (ayuntamientos), provincial councils (diputaciones forales), Basque Government) or dependent public services
After having filed a claim with the public administration involved.
Within one year of learning of the facts leading to the complaint.
When can’t I file a complaint?
When the conflict is between private individuals.
When the matter is before the courts.
How can I file a complaint?
By submitting your personal details (name, surname(s), address, telephone), copies of useful documents and, when possible, a statement stating the grounds of the complaint.
- By letter: Ararteko Prado, 9 01005 Vitoria-Gasteiz
- bY fax: 945 13 51 02
- bY e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In person, at any of three offices providing direct assistance, requesting an appointment by phone (945135118)
The REQUEST FOR ACTION (COMPLAINT OR QUERY) can be made online, using the relevant form (Guide to fill in the forms)
- ACCESS TO THE FORM WITHOUT DIGITAL CERTIFICATE
- You DO NOT need to have a digital certificate or recognised electronic signature.
- The identity of the person making the request cannot be guaranteed.
- ACCESS TO THE FORM WITH DIGITAL CERTIFICATE
- It is ESSENTIAL that you have a digital certificate or any of the recognised electronic signatures.
- All your certificate's details will be obtained automatically.
- The identity of the person submitting the request and the integrity of the content sent is guaranteed.
- The maximum level of confidentiality and security is achieved.
- Your request will be automatically logged in our electronic register.
Consult the complete catalog of procedures that you can make